2023 Nightforce act fly championships
September 22nd – 24th
Friday 22nd September – Practice and flag set-up
Saturday 23rd September – 500m Heavy Gun & Light Gun
Sunday 24th September – 200yd Rimfire
SSAA (ACT) Inc, Majura Shooting Complex, Jim McKinley Range
Fill out all form fields to register
· Thursday, September 21: Bench draw will be available.
· Friday, September 22: Practice and flag set-up available.
· Saturday, September 23: Centrefire 500m Fly: 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 9am commence fire.
· Sunday, September 24: Rimfire 200yd Fly: 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 9am commence fire.
· Both days will be a registered matches and count toward their respective Shooter Of The Year competitions.
Nominations close 19 September
Fees: $65 one class, $110 two classes, $150 three classes.
Fees can be paid on your first day of competition.
Nominations to be submitted via the flyshooter.com.au website.
Please be ready to provide:
· Calibre (if more than one class – calibre for each class)
· Class or classes you wish to shoot
· Details regarding sharing equipment (with who and what)
· Junior or left-hander
· Contact phone number, email address and any other details you may have for the equipment list
The competition will be run in accordance with the SSAA Fly Shoot rulebook current at the time of the competition.
Note: SSAA Majura Range does not allow .338 and larger cartridges at this time, if you have questions about your rifles eligibility for use, please contact Dave.
Keeper Trophies for first place in each class and badges for placings.
Trophies for 2 gun CF, CF/RF and 3 gun, badges for placings.
Badges for Small Group and High Scoring Target each Class.
Patches for hits on the Fly
Lucky Prize Draw after presentations on Sunday – details of major prize to be announced.
Catering will be provided by the Gungahlin Lions Club
Camping is $10 per person per night. Hot showers, toilets, cooking facilities and electricity provided.
Contacts Dave Groves : 0412 118 135, [email protected].
Please sign up here: https://flyshooter.com.au/registration/canberra-rego/