BRT Federal Cup 2023
Saturday March 10 – 500m Heavy Gun & Light Gun
Sunday March 11 – 200yd Rimfire
SSAA (ACT) Inc, Majura Shooting Complex, Jim McKinley Range
Fill out all form fields to register
· Thursday, March 8: Bench draw will be available.
· Friday, March 9: Practice and flag set-up available.
· Saturday, March 10: Centrefire 500m Fly: 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 9am commence fire.
· Sunday, March 11: Rimfire 200yd Fly: 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 9am commence fire.
· Both days will be a registered matches and count toward their respective Shooter Of The Year competitions.
Nominations close 4th of March
Fees: $60 one class, $100 two classes, $140 three classes.
Fees can be paid on your first day of competition.
Nominations to be submitted via the new flyshooter.com.au website here or to Dave on 0412 118 135
Please be ready to provide:
· Calibre (if more than one class – calibre for each class)
· Class or classes you wish to shoot
· Details regarding sharing equipment (with who and what)
· Junior or left-hander
· Contact phone number, email address and any other details you may have for the equipment list
The competition will be run in accordance with the SSAA Fly Shoot rulebook current at the time of the competition.
Note: SSAA Majura Range does not allow .338 and larger cartridges at this time, if you have questions about your rifles eligibility for use, please contact Dave.
Trophies for first place and badges for placings in each class, Badges for the “Dirty Dozen” (one entry per shooter), Badges for Small Group and High Scoring Target each Class
Patches for hits on the Fly
Lucky Prize Draw after presentations on Sunday featuring shooting products from our sponsor.
This event is sponsored by BRT Shooters Supply. http://brtshooterssupply.com.au/
Catering will be provided by the Gungahlin Lions Club
Camping is $10 per person per night. Hot showers, toilets, cooking facilities and electricity provided.
Contacts: Dave Groves : 0412 118 135, [email protected].